Who doesn’t love a good diversion or two? This can be in the form of hobbies, sports, social events or gatherings, or anything else you do to get away from the mundane and get reenergized.
I’ll be the first to admit that I have too many hobbies and pursuits. Once something catches my interest I go all out and then “don’t have the time” to devote as much time as I intended / hoped. This is a planning and prioritization issue I believe…
Questions for consideration:
- Do you have too many or not enough diversions?
- How much time do you spend being entertained by whatever is on television?
- Do you make an effort to expand your social circle?
- Do you find yourself mostly saying “yes” or “no” to new experiences?
- Are you genuinely interested in what others are doing and thinking? Do you find the same to be true in what you have to share with others?