Nothing can negatively impact retirement success as much or as quickly as relationships.
Questions for consideration:
- What areas can you improve on relative to your relationship with your spouse / partner?
- What do you want to do together with your spouse / partner and what do you want to do separately?
- How can you better make time together an adventure?
- What makes your family unique that you want to accentuate?
- What family traditions do you have that you want to sustain?
- What kind of caregiving responsibilities do you have for elderly parents, and grandchildren?
- What do you do to keep in touch with your extended family?
- How do you keep in touch with friends?
- How and how often do you socialize?
- Do you participate in community projects?
- Are you active in clubs or special interest group?